Pearl Dental Clinic on Foursquare Pearl Dental Clinic Facebook Page Pearl Dental Clinic Twitter Page Pearl Dental Clinic Google+ Page
Special Offers!
5 Vale Parade, Kingston Vale, London SW15 3PS
Open 7 days a week from 8am to 11pm
0208 547 9997
Free Cosmetic Consultation Up to 3 Year 0% Finance
E-Mail Us
Please fill in all fields
Your message has been sent successfully!
Online Booking
Next Page :
»
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Root Canal Filling Fell Out

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Root Canal Filling Fell Out

My filling fell out as i was eating, and now I have a massive great hole in my tooth as that tooth had a root canal a year ago. Its hard to talk or eat as the tooth is very sharp and cuts my tongue.

An appointment with my dentist will take at least a week, what can I do in the meantime? A quick google suggests a temporary filling that can be bought, but I'v never even heard of it, where can i buy it?

So basically, what should I do now the filling has fallen out?

Root Canal Filling Fell Out

Thank you for your post.

DIY dentistry is generally not recommended as the temporary fillings sold in some shops are generally very basic and easily break down and as you dont have the correct dental instruments, you probably find that the temporary filling may not seal the tooth adequately and leak.

I would recommend that you book an emergency consultation with an emergency dentist and have a proper temporary/permanent filling done.

Comment

Working...
    X