Open 7 days a week, 8am-11pm
5 Vale Parade, Kingston Vale, London SW15 3PS
info@pearldentalclinic.co.uk
Pearl Dental Clinic on Foursquare Pearl Dental Clinic Facebook Page Pearl Dental Clinic Twitter Page Pearl Dental Clinic Google+ Page
Special Offers!
5 Vale Parade, Kingston Vale, London SW15 3PS
Open 7 days a week from 8am to 11pm
0208 547 9997
Free Cosmetic Consultation Up to 3 Year 0% Finance
E-Mail Us
Please fill in all fields
Your message has been sent successfully!
Online Booking
Next Page :
»
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any emergency dentists open on sundays?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any emergency dentists open on sundays?

Hi

I suffer from tooth infection that has been causing me pain all week long. Unfortunately I work six days a week and only have Sundays off and its difficult to take time off during the week at the moment because of the credit crunch.

I would like to know if there are any emergency dentists open on sundays in London? I would like to have this tooth fixed then but in the mean time, I would be grateful if you could recommend a pain killer that I could buy over the counter to stop this terrible pain.

Are there any emergency dentists open on sundays?

Hello Ollie

Pearl Dental Clinic is open Seven days a week including sundays from 8am till 11pm. We run a 24 hour Walk-in Emergency service as well which runs 365 days a year.

If you would like to book a consultation appointment for this sunday, please call the reception team on 0208 547 9997 or 0208 481 0003.

The best over the counter pain killer for toothache would be a NSAID such as Ibuprofen sunbject to you not having any allergies or medical problems. Paracetamol could also be used but Paracetamol is not as effective for toothache as a NSAID.

Comment

Working...
    X