Open 7 days a week, 8am-11pm
5 Vale Parade, Kingston Vale, London SW15 3PS
info@pearldentalclinic.co.uk
Pearl Dental Clinic on Foursquare Pearl Dental Clinic Facebook Page Pearl Dental Clinic Twitter Page Pearl Dental Clinic Google+ Page
Special Offers!
5 Vale Parade, Kingston Vale, London SW15 3PS
Open 7 days a week from 8am to 11pm
0208 547 9997
Free Cosmetic Consultation Up to 3 Year 0% Finance
E-Mail Us
Please fill in all fields
Your message has been sent successfully!
Online Booking
Next Page :
»
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Dental Line

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Dental Line

Hi

I have been trying your Emergency Dental Line for the past 30 mins and I have been unable to get through so far. One of my back teeth has become infected and needs to be seen and probably needs some dental treatment.

Can you tell me how I can book an emergency appointment for this afternoon to have this tooth looked at by your emergency dentists?

Emergency Dental Line

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry about the delay in responding to your query. Some days especially mondays both telephone lines become very busy. Our main emergency dental line is 0208 547 9997 but we also have 0208 481 0003. I don't know if you have tried both lines.

You can also book an appointment by email or request a call back by text.

Comment

Working...
    X