Pearl Dental Clinic on Foursquare Pearl Dental Clinic Facebook Page Pearl Dental Clinic Twitter Page Pearl Dental Clinic Google+ Page
Special Offers!
5 Vale Parade, Kingston Vale, London SW15 3PS
Open 7 days a week from 8am to 11pm
0208 547 9997
Free Cosmetic Consultation Up to 3 Year 0% Finance
E-Mail Us
Please fill in all fields
Your message has been sent successfully!
Online Booking
Next Page :
»
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

dentist open on bank holiday

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dentist open on bank holiday

Hi

I have been having severe toothache all night from my wisdom tooth. I have tried all sorts of different pain killers but the pain is so bad that I cant sleep tonight.

I would like to know if your emergency dentist wil see patients this weekend? Is your dental clinic open on bank holidays as well?

Are your dentists able to remove my wisdom tooth or will I need antibiotics?

dentist open on bank holiday

Hi

Thank you for your post. Our clinic is open as normal on bank holidays. Our emergency dentists see patients 24 hours a day 365 days a year including all bank holidays.

We are usually able to remove most wisdom teeth that need to be removed, on the first visit. There are a few occasions, where we have to bring patients back after antibiotics have been used if we feel that its clinically justified. We will have to examine your tooth and assess your suitability for same day extraction but most of the time, there should be no problem to do same day wisdom tooth extraction.

To book an emergency appointment for this bank holiday please call the reception team on 0208 547 9997.

Comment

Many people think that just because it is a bank holiday that there will be no-one available to help them if they have toothache or another dental emergency. This is just not true. All over the country there are emergency dentists working weekends and bank holidays, itís just a case of knowing where they are. No one should ever suffer a long weekend of pain.

Comment

Working...
      X