Twitter FaceBook
Special Offers!
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need something for the pain.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need something for the pain.

I am in dreadful pain here with this tooth and I cannot get an appointment at my dentist until Thursday afternoon. I am not one to complain usually but even I think that is ridiculous considering how bad this problem is. Seen as I cannot get treated for nearly four days is there anything you could recommend for the pain to keep me going until the appointment. The thought of dealing with this until Thursday is unbearable. I am desperate here, what can you suggest I do? I need some help badly. Thank you for your time and advice.

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.
    If the pain is as severe as you are describing, then you really should not wait until Thursday to see your own dentist. Instead, you could call an emergency dentist in your area that will endeavour to see you much faster. Most emergency appointments are given within twenty four hours of contacting them to help people such as yourself. If I were you I would contact an emergency dentist to see what they say. I am almost certain that they will see you as soon as possible. In the meantime, for the pain, you can take an over the counter medication, such as Ibuprofen until you are able to get dental treatment to stop or ease the pain. Ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory so are usually ideal for dental pain. However, your pharmacist will also be able to advise you based on your specific symptoms. Best of luck to you.
    Emergency dentist in Kingston, London for toothache relief, root canal treatment, tooth extraction, fillings & same day denture. Open 7 days a week 9am-10pm

Comment

Working...
    X