Twitter FaceBook
Special Offers!
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad headache after Botox treatment.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad headache after Botox treatment.

Since having got some botox yesterday I have found that I have got a really bad headache. Not entirely shure if this is due to the botox itself or because I felt anious because it’s the first time ive had it. Its been about 30hours since my appointment and the headache is still raging. Can botox cause a headache or is it just a mad coinsidence? Am I allow to take pain relief with the combination of the botox? I am all at sixes and sevens here, do not know what to do and what not to do for the best. HELP……

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.
    This is a difficult one to answer as some patients do report having a headache after treatment whereas others do not. This could be due to a number of factors that are not linked to the actual substance but more to circumstance. For example, if the patient is dehydrated, has had a stressful journey to the clinic, is nervous and anxious about the procedure, regularly suffers from headaches, has not had enough sleep etc. etc. These are just a few suggestions, obviously, there could be many other things that have caused the headache to coincide with the Botox treatment. However, I would suggest that you mention this to your cosmetic surgeon just to be on the safe side, and certainly, if the headache intensifies or does not go away then you should seek medical advice. It is unlikely that it is caused by the Botox though in my opinion, but best to check anyway.
    Botox and botox injections in Kingston, London for instant removal of facial wrinkles and smoothing facial skin and anti ageing & anti wrinkle treatment.

Comment

Working...
    X