Twitter FaceBook
Special Offers!
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will my skin look better or just no wrinkles?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will my skin look better or just no wrinkles?

I have always wondered about Botox and now ive got to an age where I might want to have some. I know that it can smoothe out wrinkles which is great but will it also help my complexion. My skin is looking a bit lacklustre and not very hydrated. Maybe a bit grey ish looking as well I suppose. Will botox help to make my skin look better overall or just stop the wrinkles coming through? I just cant envison how I will look better if the skin still looks tired and old.

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.
    It is possible that the skin could gain more elasticity and smoothness after having Botox injected, which does help to make the skin texture and complexion look more youthful. Sometimes the skin can also have a slight shine or glow to it that helps to make it look smoother. However, if you are wanting to improve the look of your skin there are other things you could try as well. For example, if the body is not taking in enough water then it will become dehydrated, this has a huge knock on effect on the skin. It is important to drink plenty of water as this will help the skin to look fresh and healthy. It is also advisable to follow a skin care routine of cleanser, toner, and moisturiser to clean the skin of impurities. Diet and exercise will have a big effect on the skin as well. If you are eating plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and undertaking regular exercise then the skin will certainly improve.
    Botox and botox injections in Kingston, London for instant removal of facial wrinkles and smoothing facial skin and anti ageing & anti wrinkle treatment.

Comment

Working...
    X