Twitter FaceBook
Special Offers!
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could fillers do better for my forehead?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could fillers do better for my forehead?

Well I got some botox in my forhead. Manely to get those deep wrinkles about the nose. I had this about a month ago and it is no as good as I had hoped it would work. I have had botox o=in other places and been very pleased but not here, I has not done the trick at all. Someone said that fillers might work better. Should I ave ad these instead. I want these lines gone as soon as possisble. Should I book in for fillers straight away?
    Thanks
    Shirley H.
    Ps. How much are filler for the forehead please.

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.
    Often with elevens line in the forehead, they can be very stubborn and difficult to treat. Botox alone is not always the best treatment to erase these tricky wrinkles, therefore, it is often recommended that patients undergo a combination treatment. Botox is still integral to the process; however, they are more effective when they are combined with dermal fillers too. Both treatments can be performed in the same sitting and the results are usually much more effective. The combination of the two treatments means that the strong muscles causing the wrinkles are relaxed and the deep lines that have already formed can be filled out with the dermal fillers. I would predict that if you have both treatments together that you will see much better results. Seen as you had your Botox only a month ago you could wait until the current Botox wears off and have both treatments together or you could have a small amount of fillers to enhance the Botox. Book in for a consultation to find out more. Dermal fillers usually start from around Ł150 for one vial (which is all you are likely to need for that one area). Best of luck to you.
    A guide to dermal fillers, facial fillers and other types of fillers and skin fillers provided at Pearl dental clinic in Kingston, London.

Comment

Working...
    X