Twitter FaceBook
Special Offers!
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’ve never had a problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve never had a problem

You hear all this hype about having to clean your teeth twice a day, use floss, and mouthwash but I am 42 years old and have never had any problems for not doing this. I only brush my teeth once a day in the morning and that has always worked alright for me. So why do dentists make such a song and dance about going through all that rigmarole when its not even necessary. I feel like its just a way to make money off people and I think this is so wrong. It makes me mad.
    Thanks.

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.
    While I understand that, for you personally, this routine seems to have worked for you up to now there are still issues with this, in my opinion. First of all, if the teeth are not cleaned before bed then it is likely that they will continue to be attacked by sugar and acid for some time. Also, if there are bits of food and debris stuck or lodged around the teeth that are not brushed out then these are also attacking the teeth until you brush them the next morning. That is many hours that your teeth are under attack. It is recommended that you brush twice a day but the most important brushing of the day if before you go to bed. This is something that you are not currently doing and although everything seems all right at the moment this certainly could cause complications in the future. It is important to keep the teeth clean but also to avoid decay and gum disease. I urge you to reconsider this and start brushing before bed as well. It only takes a few minutes but could save you so many problems in the future.
    Dental Hygiene & hygienist teeth stain removal treatment in Kingston, London. Available 7 days a week from 9am to 10pm. To book call 0208 547 9997.

Comment

Working...
    X