Twitter FaceBook
Special Offers!
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unsure about toothpaste.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsure about toothpaste.

Please could I have some advice on which is the best kind of toothpaste for me. There are so many options I donít know where to start. For years I had a certain one that we had as children but now they have stopped making it. I donít like change so this is a hard decision for me because I liked the old one. It also kept my teeth feeling good and it didnít hurt when I drink water bt now it does. Could another tooth paste help with this. It is becoming quite a problem for me. And I havenít been able to brush my teeth for two weeks. I have just been using mouthwash. I need some advice before investing in another choice.

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.
    I understand the dilemma here when you have used a certain toothpaste for many years and you have had good experiences with it. It can make it difficult to choose another one after such a long time. You could look for a toothpaste that has some of the characteristics or benefits that your previous paste had, such as the desensitising effect that helped to control your tooth sensitivity. I would say this is an essential element, as sensitive teeth can be very uncomfortable. Also, it is important to choose a toothpaste that contains fluoride as this helps keep the teeth healthy and strong when it is in the recommended quantities. I would urge you to investigate this change of toothpaste as a priority, as not brushing for two weeks is not good for your teeth or gums. Mouthwash alone is not sufficient to clean away debris and bacteria build up. If you are still unsure then your own dentist will be able to offer you help and assistance. Best of luck.
    Management of sensitive teeth in Kingston, London by our experienced dentists at Pearl dental clinic. Available 7 days a week 9am-10pm. Call 0203 750 5300.

Comment

Working...
    X