Twitter FaceBook
Special Offers!
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don’t want my mouth to stick out with braces.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t want my mouth to stick out with braces.

Heya! I have seen some people wearing braces before and they look too big for the mouth. When they close the mouth and lips together it is obvious that there is something bulky underneath. I do not like the look of this and would feel so self aware if I had a brace like this. Would it be possible to get a brace that lays more flatly on the teeth so that the lips do not protrude out. I just think its unsightly and unnatural. This is the only thing that is making me think twice. If it wasn’t for this I would get one straight away. Hope you can help. Thanks.

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.
    It is true that more traditional methods of teeth straightening can be bulky and affect the way your mouth and cheeks look. However, there are other options that are thin and streamline. The first option you could look at is Invisalign or Simpli5 clear aligners. These devices are made of clear plastic and can be completely removed altogether. They are extremely thin but very robust. This could be a very good option for you. The other option is the Incognito Lingual Brace. This device is fixed to the back of the teeth and is very discreet and unnoticeable in day to day life. All three of these appliances will certainly solve the problem you are describing and allow you to undergo very discreet orthodontics. If you want to explore these options further, then book in for a consultation with a clinic that provides these braces, so you can see examples and ask more questions. Best of luck to you.
    Invisalign, Invisalign i7 and Invisalign Lite available 7 days a week in Kingston, London. To book a free Invisalign consultation call 0203 750 5300.

Comment

Working...
    X