Open 7 days a week, 8am-11pm
5 Vale Parade, Kingston Vale, London SW15 3PS
info@pearldentalclinic.co.uk
Pearl Dental Clinic on Foursquare Pearl Dental Clinic Facebook Page Pearl Dental Clinic Twitter Page Pearl Dental Clinic Google+ Page
Special Offers!
5 Vale Parade, Kingston Vale, London SW15 3PS
Open 7 days a week from 8am to 11pm
0208 547 9997
Free Cosmetic Consultation Up to 3 Year 0% Finance
E-Mail Us
Please fill in all fields
Your message has been sent successfully!
Online Booking
Next Page :
»
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do teeth whitening gels have an expiry date?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do teeth whitening gels have an expiry date?

Hello

I had teeth whitening done through teeth whitening trays and teeth whitening gel which my dentist provided for me last year and I was very happy with the results at the time but now the teeth are fading in colour again and looking more yellow. I still have a bit of the whitening gel left over from last year and was wondering if teeth whitening gel ever goes out of date and if its safe for me to use last years whitening gel? Looking at my teeth whitening gel there is no expiry date shown on the tube, does that mean I can use it now?

Teeth whitening gels do have an expiry date and usually expire in around 1 year. Your particular whitening gel may have been originally supplied in a bulk bag or box and the expiry maybe written on the bag or the box. You should call the dental clinic that provided the gel and find out when that gel expires. Obviously if the whitening gel has expired, then you should not use it. Also whitening gel should be kept in a fridge when not being used.

Comment

Working...
    X