Twitter FaceBook
Special Offers!
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I donít like the colour of my teeth.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I donít like the colour of my teeth.

Hey there!! Is there a way of changing the colour of my teeth from yellow to a better shade of white. The colour of my teeth make then look like I donít brush my teeth. I promise you that I do brush them morning and night but you cannot tell. I asked my dentist and they said that me teeth where healthy its just that they are naturally an off white colour. They seem to have been like this for as long as I can remember but I have never got used to it. I would love my teeth to be whiter. Might some kind of whitening help me? Thank u.

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.
    The natural colour of the enamel can vary from person to person. For some, it can be naturally quite white, for others, it can be more of an off-white or yellow. There is a chance that teeth whitening will improve the shade of your teeth, but by how much if not certain. I would say that it is worth having the treatment one or two times to see if there is a significant improvement. With more heavily yellowed teeth it could take more than one treatment. However, it may not yield the results that you are hoping for. Alternatively, you could consider the possibility or some dental veneers to permanently whiten the appearance of the teeth. Veneers are porcelain shells that are cemented onto the surface of the teeth. They are stain resistant, so you would gain a permanent white smile. Veneers are also able to change the shape and appearance of the teeth to make your smile more aesthetically pleasing. It is a true smile makeover that can last for many years.
    Dental veneers like Composite veneers, porcelain veneers, Emax veneers & Lumineers provided by cosmetic dentists at Pearl dental clinic in Kingston, London.

Comment

Working...
    X