Twitter FaceBook
Special Offers!
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can bottom teeth have veneers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can bottom teeth have veneers?

I don’t mind admitting that my top teeth are very nice. They are straight and white enough for me to feel happy with them. Although the same cannot be said for my bottom teeth. Because the teeth cross over a little bit it has made it harder to keep them clean and they are a bit yellow and don’t look that nice. I was thinking that a set of veneers on the bottom could get them up to the standard of my top teeth. I think this would be cheaper and quicker than braces followed by teeth whitening. Could I get this?
    Kind reagrds

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.
    While some people opt for both arches to have a veneer makeover this is not always the case. If you are happy with the top teeth as they are then this is great news as the cost will not be as steep and you can preserve your natural teeth. The bottom teeth are veneered using the same process as the top arch. This involves the porcelain veneers being specially made to fit your own teeth. Once they are made they are adhered using a strong dental cement to ensure that they remain in place for as long as possible (usually several years). If the teeth are not severely misaligned then the veneers should be able to be added to the teeth to improve the look of their alignment. This will require your cosmetic dentist to shave some of the enamel off to gain a flatter base for the veneers to lie on. If the misalignment is too severe then you may require other dental work to fix this issue. I would certainly advise that you shop around a bit and maybe get advice from several different clinics at first. That way you can go with the best deal and advice for you.
    Composite veneers, porcelain veneers , Smile Makeovers with dental veneers for a bright smile in London for patients who suffer from an embarrassing smile.

Comment

Working...
    X