Twitter FaceBook
Special Offers!
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are they versatile? I have a lot of issues!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are they versatile? I have a lot of issues!

Good day to you all and a happy new year!
    My mouth is a multitude of dental faux pas. You name it I seem to have it. Visibly I can see that I have two chips on the biting surface of the front teeth (this alone looks dreadful). I have a grey tooth nearer to the back (that is visible when I smile) that happened after I had root therapy. I also have a gaps in my front teeth. I was once dared to see if I could fit a pound coin up there. Sadly it was a success. I would like to get some dental veneers if they are going to be able to solve all these problems. The best outcome would be nice teeth without all these issues. Can you help?
    Kind regards.

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.
    Veneers can be used to cover up a whole host of dental issues. From what you have described in your post it sounds like dental veneers could be a very good option for you, however, composite bonding is also a possibility. If you are wanting to whiten all your teeth as well as cover the chips and bridge the gap, then veneers are likely to be the best way of tackling everything at once. Veneers are great for covering up the following:
    • Discoloured, stained teeth.
    • Chips, aesthetic cracks, wear and tear.
    • Misshapen teeth.
    • Mild overcrowding or misalignments to make the teeth appear straighter.
    • Uneven teeth.
    • Gaps and spaces.
    If you would like to inquire about a set of veneers, then look for a clinic who has good experience in delivering results with a multitude of dental issues. Ask to look at examples, and be sure you are happy with everything before you commence. Best of luck to you.
    Dental veneers like Composite veneers, porcelain veneers, Emax veneers & Lumineers provided by cosmetic dentists at Pearl dental clinic in Kingston, London.

Comment

Working...
    X