Twitter FaceBook
Special Offers!
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wish I had done my research.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I had done my research.

I am starting to regret having my dental veneers. The reason being is that I was not aware you could not take them off. I was never told this and the time has come to get them renewed an I just CANNOT afford to pay for them. I do not know what I am going to do because they have to be replaced, I cannot just have them removed. I have been very upset over the few days since I herd this news. I should never have had them really. What are my options (if any) going forward. What a joke. Thanks.

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.
    Not all dental veneers require enamel shaving so it may be worth enquiring which type of veneer you had as it may be possible to have them removed after all. Thinner versions such as Lumineers and Emax often do not need the enamel to be shaved in order for them to fit in a natural-looking way. If you definitely are not able to have them removed, then you may want to look into applying for a dental loan or dental finance. This will allow you to pay for the new veneers without the worry of needing to find a large lump sum of money. With a dental loan, you can pay the money back in affordable monthly installments but still get the treatment straight away. Try and look for a clinic that is offering zero percent finance so you do not need to pay extra for the procedure. Best of luck to you.
    We provide 0% Dental finance plans over 1-5 years for cosmetic dentistry, dental treatment & orthodontic treatments in Kingston, London. Call 0208 547 9997.

Comment

Working...
    X